MD, MBA, FACP, FAPA, CPE
Board certified in psychiatry as well as addiction medicine and internal medicine, Dr. Zebro brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and leadership to Red River Behavioral Health System. He has a broad range of clinical experiences in both behavioral health and emergency care settings and has practiced medicine in Ethiopia, Virginia, Washington and Maryland and served as a preceptor for medical students from Virginia Tech and the University of Virginia.
Additionally, Dr. Zebro completed his Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration from George Washington University (Washington D.C.) and holds certifications in ECT (electroconvulsive therapy) and office-based Buprenorphine treatment (medication assisted treatment). His passion for behavioral healthcare includes many professional affiliations and also lead him to founding the Andreas Make Foundation (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia); a humanitarian organization serving the mentally ill homeless populations of Ethiopia’s capital city.
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Psychiatry Association
- American Society of Addition Medicine
- Virginia Society/Chapter of Internal Medicine
- Washington Society of Psychiatry
- Medical Society of Virginia
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- American College of Physician Executives